Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 168 - Love My Camera!


Today Belinda and I went to a workshop on how to use your DSLR camera in manual mode. The workshop was given by Angie Baxter - who owns a photography business in Melbourne (click here and here for more information) She was simply a wealth of information.

On a freezing Canberra day, we headed down to Lanyon Homestead to take part in this workshop and leave the auto settings on our camera on the road behind us. We knew it was going to be a great day when we came across cows on the road - thankfully they moved with a little horn tooting. It was great to have such a hands on experience to get used to the camera and how it works.

Rubber Duckie here was our first subject of the day and he was a great model, didn't blink nor move. I look forward to manual shooting more often now I am a little more confident. I can't wait to get more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment