Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 22 - Can bowling be cute?


We took the girls Ten Pin Bowling today while the weather was still looking rather. When I noticed Maya and Talia bowling in their pretty lacy girly socks and bowling shoes. It was very cute! Olivia and Ava's feet were too small for their own bowling shoes, which I guess isn't really a bad thing.

Olivia and Ava had never been bowling before and we were just a little eager booking 2 games in for all of us. Once they realised it was lunchtime, their game pretty much ended apart from them coming to have a bowl randomly.

I had forgotten how long it takes me to 'warm up' at bowling so I was grateful for the second and third game. Maybe I was more grateful for the third game because at least we got to play with the bumpers up.

1 comment:

  1. In answer to your question... yes it most definitely can!

    ReplyDelete