Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2 - Imaginations are great aren't they?


Imaginations are so much fun.

Santa brought the girls a dress up box each for Christmas. Every day since Christmas they have had the high heels, skirts, wings and pirate costumes out. Today was no different. Out came the fairy wings and the imaginations. With a little bit of help from Shane calling Olivia Princess Yoghurt after she was a broken down record asking for yoghurt. The highlight being of course when Shane got to wear the crown and became Princess Daddy.

I just love watching and listening to them engrossed in their own imaginative play.

2 comments:

  1. The rare couple of times I have used a dress up box at school have been priceless! I bet Henry will enjoy it soonish too... as long as there are a few different hats in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now know what I shall buy him for his birthday! (I am starting present buying early this year!)

    ReplyDelete