Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 202 - Eyes


Shane and I headed to Sydney this weekend for some much needed R & R. While there tonight, we headed over to China Town to have a look at the markets and enjoy some delicious food. While there, we were greeted with these beautiful eyes on one of the Lion's sculptures. He kept me company when it started to rain and Shane was lining up to get some spicy pork.

Tomorrow, we are going to climb the Harbour Bridge. Let me just say...I am a little nervous, but excited all the same. Hopefully the Lion gave me some of his courage to make it all the way too the top.

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 20 - Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment