Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 192 - Friends at Play


Today I enjoyed a group time at the girls daycare centre. I took along the girl's favourite book 'Rhino's Don't Eat Pancakes!' written by Anna Kemp and illustrated by Sara Olgilvie, to read to the toddler room. Both Olivia and Ava were very excited that I was coming to read their story to them and their friends at school. But as soon as I had finished reading the book instead of heading off and playing with me, they just wanted to go home!

We also decided that we'd bring home our little mate Patrick for a play this afternoon. Everyone wanted to come home, 2 kids even got their bags to come along to my place this afternoon, and another told me that I had to put his car seat into my car. The three of them ate afternoon tea and played together happily buying me lots of things from the shop and making me eat and drink them!

No comments:

Post a Comment