Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 33 - Incomplete


It is strange having an office and not a classroom, and for those of you who know me extremely well know that I love to rearrange my classroom. My office is not big enough, nor is the rainbow room for me to do much rearranging so I am having to do small things to make it my own. Including a little sign on my door.

However, my organising is incomplete, and this is a second choice blog entry today. I was hoping to use the photo I took at boxing of Meagan and Melanie, but for some reason, Instagram didn't store the wonderful, glistening photo I took. Oh well, next time ladies.

I hope to have another photo of a completed rearrange of the office and rainbow room, which I now call my office. If only I can find the time to be in my office to organise it!

No comments:

Post a Comment