Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 56 - Show time


Today we took the girls along with Jenny, Sam, Austin, Andrew and Madison to the Canberra Show. It was quite a warm day with lots of people at the show. We of course visited the usual areas - sideshow alley, show bags, the craft section and some rides. I always like looking through the craft, cakes and horticulture sections. Today, while we were there, I discovered these beautiful Cactus Dahlias in the horticulture section. There were so many of these flowers, how had I not seen them before? I am going to have to start growing some of these beautiful flowers in my garden, well maybe not me, but Shane, he is more of a green thumb than me. Even if I don't grow them, they are still in my garden, that makes them mine right?

No comments:

Post a Comment