Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 53 - Crazy Wet Weather


This afternoon we had yet another Summer storm in the afternoon. It makes for a wet trip to pick up the girls from daycare and there really isn't any point driving to get them as it is only 2 doors from my house. The rain was so heavy that it created a stream running down the footpath. Thank goodness mum was home so we could carry a child each under the big umbrellas. Unfortunately it was such a crazy storm this afternoon that I had to change my shoes and pants when we got home. Not entirely a bad thing, but was definitely a weather pattern I would rather have missed.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this photo, especially the colours... but what is it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the top of the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought it was either that or a flower petal... It's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete