Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 36 - Round and Round we go


Today was marked as an adventure day. With returning to work 4 days a week I am trying to make sure to spend lots of time with the girls doing the fun things. We started out getting the girls new car seats at Kid Essentials this morning and in doing so we discovered we will never take another passenger in our car again, but that is okay with me!

We then hit the shops in hope of me finding some new jeans among other things. As usual we came home with more for the girls than I did for myself. A new dressing gown and slippers for winter, which they demanded they put on for the trip home in the car. But at least I did get my jeans!

We found time to go on the Merry-Go-Round in Civic. Afterwards we left with the promise that we will return for a ride on the Merry-Go-Round, hopefully they'll happily sit on a horse by themselves next time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment