Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 125 - Fun!


Fun comes in many forms for me. It ranges from playing games with the girls, spending time to those close to me and it includes getting to pick new frames for my glasses. I have been meaning to get new glasses for a little while as the current ones I leave some not so pleasant marks on my nose after wearing them. So I went out and picked a couple of new pairs (why not when you can get 2 for 1!) It is really fun trying on the many different pairs of glasses. I tried on a few really fun pairs and a few outrageous pairs which I knew I would never wear. Finally I settled upon a pair for everyday and a pair for sunglasses. I look forward to their arrival.

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 4: Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment