Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 127 - You


It is rare I like photos of myself, rarer for me to appear on my own blog! Usually I am the one taking the photo - funnily enough I still did take this photo. Today's theme for May is 'You' - so I am happily obliging.

This was me before heading out with the family to Collector for their Pumpkin Festival. It was a lovely day out, although a little windy. We had fun making scarecrows, sampling foods, listening to music and wandering around the stalls. Thanks Morgana, Tony and Isabel for coming along and keeping the girls in line!

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 6: You

No comments:

Post a Comment