Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 148 - Something Sweet


Something sweet. Most of you would know I have a distinct sweet tooth.

Today could have been a variety of things - spending time with Nerida, who is very sweet, the caramel slice we shared at afternoon tea, the chocolate I enjoyed with my cup of tea, the lolly aisle at Costco.... the list could go on. Instead the best sweetness of the day came from Ava.

When Nerida and I got home from our afternoon of shopping I was greeted with lots of kisses and cuddles. Even sweeter when she serenaded me with the song 'I have loved you for a thousand years'. It really was the sweetest moment of my day.

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 27 - Something Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment