Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 138 - Snack


This afternoon, I left work to go and have afternoon tea with Sarah and Cooper and the ladies from work. I brought along the girls for the catch up this afternoon as they both love Cooper. While we were there it was snack time - an apple for Olivia and banana for Ava. Of course when they saw the chocolate biscuits on the table, they both wanted one of those. After finishing fruit, and enjoying a chocolate biscuit each - Olivia attempted to take another by telling me she had one for Ava too - she gets many points for trying to convince me - but not enough to have that second chocolate biscuit!


To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 17: Snack

No comments:

Post a Comment