Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 139 - Something You Made


There is nothing like curling up on the couch under this quilt I made with Japanese Fabrics. In fact, this was the first ever quilt I finished. I love to curl up under this quilt in Winter, with a cup of tea and a book on a cold and wet day. Today wasn't cold and wet, and I didn't get any time to sit at home under my beautiful quilt, but it is certainly something that I am very proud of, now to finish the other sewing or stitching I have collected so I'd have a wider variety of things I have made.


To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 18 - Something you made

No comments:

Post a Comment