Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 147 - 12 O'Clock


12 O'Clock today saw me putting the finishing touches on the cupcakes for Olivia and Ava's birthday party. I was planning on making Owl cupcakes, however with the Oreos breaking very easily, I gave up quickly and moved on to plain and simple freckles.

We had a great time celebrating at the Fun Factory with all our friends and even more so watching the big kids at heart enjoying the play equipment. My favourite part was not having to clean up after everyone ate! Fun was had by all in so many ways.

Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with us. I know the girls had a wonderful time.

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 26 12 O'Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment