Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 130 - Something You Do Every Day


Reading is a passion of mine. I just love to curl up in bed and read on those cold and rainy days. To hopefully inspire the girls into reading and loving reading as much as I do, We read them 2 stories each  night before bed. Usually it is me that does the reading, but it is a real treat when Shane does the story telling.

I know I am instilling the love of reading to them when I hear them retelling the story during their play time or while I am reading they are saying the story along with me. They have lots of favourite stories, mostly by Pamela Allen.


To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 9: Something you do everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment