Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 152 - Something Beautiful


There is no more beautiful moment than a moment of love. This afternoon, after crazy hair day at school, the girls came to work with me for a little while. We chatted with some teachers and they were even lucky enough to get a Freddo frog from Kylie before we headed to Sarah's for a catch up with the lovely ladies from work.

It isn't very often that I can catch the girls in a warm embrace after being at daycare for the last 3 days because usually they are so exhausted that they usually play solo for the afternoon. I was glad to catch this beautiful moment together... It is just heart warningly beautiful.

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 31 - Something beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment