Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day 134 - Mum


Today is Mother's Day, and I did get to spend some time with my mum, and attempted to catch a good photo of her today.... with no luck.

After a late night last night, I thought I was due for a sleep in. Olivia happily obliged, Ava was up and in our bed at 6:07am. I was a little tired, possibly a little grumpy, but was quickly awoken an with a kiss and cuddle from Ava - who wished me a happy Mother's day by saying to me 'I love you my mummy'. No matter what time of the day or night - these 5 words she says melt my heart. A perfect way to start the day.

Even happier that Shane - my guest photographer today - was able to catch all three of us with some sort of smile on our face and looking at the camera! Well done Shane.

Happy Mother's Day!

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 13: Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment