Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 126 - Birds


Birds are certainly not my favourite animal and to account for this I rarely spot them nor do I go out purposely looking for them. Today while at Sue's house for some chatting and stitching I kept an ear out for birds (my eyes were too busy on watching the stitching) and finally, I decided to go out and have a look late this afternoon to see if there were any. I found these 2 galahs sitting on the power lines, granted a little hard to tell in this edited photo, but certainly 2 birds in perfect position for a my theme today.

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 5: Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment