Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 129 - A Smell I Adore


Dessert doesn't feature in our house very often. Tonight it was decided while having our regular company for Tuesday dinner, that being Grandad and Poppy, we would have some apple pie for dessert.

Food cooking is often one of my favourite smells to come home to. Whether it be a cake baking, dinner cooking in the slow cooker or like tonight, a dessert treat on a cool night. I love Winter for this reason, it is casserole and hearty meal time. My house continually seems to have the aroma of baking and cooking. It is always an even better aroma when someone else has done the cooking of course!

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 8: A Smell You Adore

No comments:

Post a Comment