Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 128 - Someone Who Inspires Me


The theme for today's photos is Someone Who Inspires Me.

The dictionary meaning of the word inspire is to fill someone with the urge or ability to do or feel something, esp to do something creative.


I took the liberty to edit today's photo a little because there isn't just one person in my life who inspires me more than another and there are people who inspire me who don't appear in today's blog. I will explain - there are always people in our lives that inspire us to try new things, to do better or simply to just be a better person. In their own way each of the people in my photo do just that.

My friends Belinda and Sue as well as Olivia and Ava are an example of people who inspire me.

Belinda inspires me in many ways - with her amazing cooking, creativity, technical suggestions and just general advice in general. It's great to have a friend who has similar interests as I find we often have similar ideas or thoughts.

Sue inspires me with her vivacious energy she always has. She is always willing to help with my mundane sewing or cooking questions and I happily reciprocate with some technical help every now and then. Sue is the definition of inspire: She makes me want to do things more creative - she is the key to me attempting stitching, which is becoming a regular feature in my evenings and spare time.

Olivia and Ava constantly inspire to make the future better for them. How I am doing that, is hard to put into words, but they are the reason I do the things I do.

Thank you to Belinda, Sue, Olivia, Ava and all the other people who inspire me in one way or another.

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 7: Someone Who Inspires Me

No comments:

Post a Comment