Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 142 - Where You Stand


Whenever I grab my camera out ready, the girls either run away or come running toward me and ask to say cheese. So I often find myself looking down at them with beautiful faces like the ones in today's photo. It is quite tricky to capture a quality moment with them both looking at me and smiling and so sometimes I just have to accept that either one will have their eyes closed or not smiling.

I am quite happy with where I stand today - it is such a great place to be with gorgeous faces like this looking up at me.

To inject a little inspiration into my blog this month, I have decided to play along with the challenge presented on Fat Mum Slim's blog (www.fatmumslim.com.au) and for today the theme was Day 21 - Where you stand

No comments:

Post a Comment